Wednesday 19 May 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things: The Perfect Knitting Bag

I have been drooling over this bag for the longest time. It's beautiful - country but totally stylish. And yes, perfect for knitting or crocheting. Why? The inside drawstring pocket. It's the main center part of the bag, plus there's sections on either side of the drawstring pocket for whatever else you might need. My problem with most bags is, well, zippers, of course, and velcro, and the lack of separating the yarn from the rest of the things you have to carry with you. See, I carry crochet projects with me everywhere. (Who doesn't?) And I don't want my yarn interacting with my keys or my hairbrush for obvious reasons. This bag solves that problem. I hope to get one before long, but I take alot of yarn with me so I'll want one that's a little bigger. Plus, I just love big bags!

This, and other gorgeous bags like it, and lovely baby quilts, are made by WoodenNeedleNook on Etsy. Check out her shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodenNeedleNook

1 comment:

  1. No more drooling for you....it is yours now. On a plane, in the air on it's way to you!
    Thank you so much for showing the world is a better place with handmade.

    Cheers,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete